Tripp Lite HDMI Over Cat6 Extender Splitter Kit w- PoC 2-Port 4K, 4:4:4, HDR, TAA
- Connect a media server, Blu-ray player, cable/satellite box, Roku, gaming system or other home theater component to two large-screen 4K televisions or projectors
- Upgrade the video quality of your trade show presentation or digital signage installation in a commercial or educational setting to 4K x 2K
- Source device with HDMI output (Blu-ray player, cable box, laptop)
- Display devices with HDMI input (HDTV, projector, monitor)
- Transmitter/receiver kit extends a 4K HDMI audio/video signal via Cat6 cable to 2 projectors, monitors or HDTVs up to 125 ft. away.
- Delivers UHD picture quality at resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 60 Hz
- Power over Cable (PoC) technology provides power to the receivers via Cat6 cable
- Transmits full, rich uncompressed DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD and 7.1-channel digital audio
- Supports 4:4:4 chroma subsampling for HDR displays, meeting latest color standards
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) supported for richer contrast and expanded color accuracy
- Plug-and-play operation with no software required for easy, immediate installation
- 1-year limited warranty
Splitter Kit Ideal for Digital Signage or Displaying Video in Schools or Trade Show Booths
The two-port transmitter/splitter and dual receivers are recommended for video presentations in conference rooms, schools, trade shows, meeting facilities, houses of worship, retail settings and other digital signage applications where the source and display are farther apart than conventional A/V cables allow. The B127-002-2H2 extends 4K video and stereo audio signals from an HDMI source device to two HDMI displays up to 125 feet (38.1 meters) away via user-supplied Cat6 cabling.
Transmits Crystal-Clear 4K HDMI Video with Multi-Channel Audio and 4:4:4 Color
The B127-002-2H2 supports Ultra HD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz with full, rich uncompressed DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD and 7.1-channel digital audio. Built-in equalization automatically fine-tunes the image quality at the remote displays with no time-consuming manual fiddling needed. This extender kit is compatible with HDCP 2.2, EDID and HDMI 2.0 standards for carrying HDR (high dynamic range) signals. It also supports 4:4:4 chroma subsampling for top-level PC gaming or using your HDTV as a PC monitor. The transmitter and receivers are backward compatible with non-4K equipment, so you can use this kit with most HDMI source and display devices.
Built-In PoC Technology Provides Receiver Power to Avoid Bulky External Power Bricks
Built-in Power over Cable (PoC) technology powers the low-profile receivers over Cat6 cable. Green and orange LEDs on the transmitter and receivers light up to indicate the system is receiving power and a signal is being transmitted. PoC lets you avoid the hassle of bulky power bricks and gives you the freedom to place the receivers away from AC outlets.
Plug-and-Play Operation for Quick Setup and Immediate Use
The included transmitter/splitter and receiver units work right out of the box with no software required. Mounting hardware is included for installing the units on walls, poles or 19-inch racks. Connect the transmitter to the source and the receivers to the displays with user-supplied HDMI cables (such as Tripp Lite's P568- or P569-Series). Then, connect the transmitter to the receivers using Cat6 patch cable (such as Tripp Lite N202-Series cable).
TAA-Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases
The B127-002-2H2 is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts