This DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter lets you connect your DP equipped computer to an HDMI display. The adapter supports High Dynamic Range (HDR) and provides sharper images with enhanced video. With brighter colors and greater contrast, the adapter is ideal for:
?Creating eye-catching visuals for photography, videography, cinematography
?Displaying crisp digital signage walls
?Delivering enriched presentations True 4K at 60Hz and HDR The DisplayPort to HDMI adapter is fully compatible with your HDMI 2.0b equipment, supporting resolutions up to 4K 60Hz (3840 x 2160) and bandwidths up to 18Gbps. The adapter offers 4:4:4 chroma subsampling, so every pixel gets its own unique color. It's also backward compatible with earlier versions of HDMI and DisplayPort at their supported maximum resolutions. With HDR support, you can enjoy lifelike images with increased contrast, brightness and colors and greater luminosity than standard digital imaging. Ideal for Travel This lightweight video adapter is highly portable, with a small footprint design. It's the perfect accessory for your DP supported devices, fitting easily into your carrying case. Hassle-Free Setup To ensure easy operation and installation, this unique DP to HDMI adapter allows for plug-and-play installation without any additional software or drivers. DP2HD4K60H is backed by a 3-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- To achieve HDR, your USB-C port must support DisplayPort 1.4 and your display must support HDMI 2.0b.
- NVIDIA graphics adapters may not support 4:4:4 chroma subsampling and 5.1/7.1 audio output, when used with this adapter.
- Astonishing picture quality with support for UHD video resolutions up to 4K 60Hz
- Supports HDR for expanded contrast ratio and color accuracy
- Features an electromagnetic interference (EMI) shielding cage to ensure reliable and consistent audio-video signal
- Maximum portability with a compact, lightweight design
- Hassle-free setup with an active DisplayPort conversion