Monoprice Entegrade Cat.6a STP Network Cable
- Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) Category 6A Ethernet cable
- 26AWG stranded, pure bare copper conductors
- 500MHz bandwidth
- No protective plug retaining clip covers
- 50µm gold plated contacts
- 20-foot length (tip to tip)
- Experience a simpler way to connect devices with the entire business network
- Features Category 6a cable type
- Features Stranded
- Features 1 x RJ-45 Male Network connector to let you worry-free about setting up a connection with a network device
Save the time and hassle of building Ethernet cables by using fixed-length STP Cat6A Ethernet Network Cables from Monoprice!
The ZEROboot series of Ethernet cables are designed for IT and data center professionals who prefer interconnect cables without the covers that protect the plug retaining clips, allowing for faster and easier cable connections.
Monoprice Ethernet cables are made of 100% pure bare copper wire, as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, and are therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code TIA-568-C.2 fire and safety standards, which require pure bare copper wire in communications cables.