Monoprice Cat5e 24AWG UTP Ethernet Network Patch Cable, 100ft Red
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Category 5e Ethernet cable
- 24AWG stranded, pure bare copper conductors
- 350MHz bandwidth
- Snagless cable boot protects the plug retaining clip
- 50µm gold plated contacts
- 100-foot length (tip to tip)
- Allows you to access all of the networked data, swiftly and securely
- Features Category 5e cable type
- Features Snagless
- 1 x RJ-45 Male Network offers a secure and reliable connection with a compatible network device
Save the time and hassle of building Ethernet cables by using fixed-length UTP Cat5e Ethernet Network Cables from Monoprice!
Monoprice Ethernet cables are made of 100% pure bare copper wire, as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, and are therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code TIA-568-C.2 fire and safety standards, which require pure bare copper wire in communications cables.