Micron 5200 5200 MAX 1.92 TB Solid State Drive - 2.5" Internal - SATA (SATA-600)
- Store as many documents, pictures and videos as you need with 1.92 TB capacity
- 256-bit encryption protects your PC from hackers and thieves by encoding all your data
- The high-read speed of 540 MB/s maximizes system performance and saves time while you are doing complex tasks
- With the high-write speed of 520 MB/s, get a quick response when updating or transferring files
- Have data stored faster with SATA/600 interface that optimizes burst performance
Join the SOLID storage revolution. Because spinning media is winding down.
There's an easy way to speed up business-critical workloads that cripple hard drives: The Micron® 5200 series of SATA SSDs. Engineered on industry-leading 64-layer 3D NAND, the Micron 5200 SSD delivers best-inclass performance and capacity on the same proven architecture as the 5100 series.
Designed for virtualized workloads that power your business, such as OLTP, BI/DSS, VDI, block/object, media streaming and more, the lowlatency Micron 5200 series of SSDs eliminates storage bottlenecks with fast, consistent performance - and a lower total cost of ownership.
A single Micron SSD allows you to get 3X more performance than an entire shelf of 24 10K RPM hard drives. Imagine the impact - across your entire data center.
Industry-leading sequential reads/writes paired with 95,000 IOPS random reads and best-in-class random writes up to 75,000 deliver a compelling performance advantage over hard drives and competing SATA SSDs.
Leading Capacity and TCO
Capacities up to nearly 8TB - all on industry-leading, 64- layer 3D NAND for a cost-optimized SATA platform that's uniquely competitive against hard drives.
Improved reliability with the industry's highest published MTTF and lowest annualized drive failure rate for SATA enterprise SSDs according to data sheet specifications.
Same Trusted, Proven Architecture
Same controller. Same components. New NAND. The result is easy quals, better performance and better value.