Superior NVMe speeds, ultimate flexibility
Kingston's KC2000 NVMe PCIe SSD delivers powerful performance using the latest Gen 3.0 x 4 controller and 96-layer 3D TLC NAND. With read/ write speeds of up to 3,200/2,200MB/s , KC2000 delivers outstanding endurance and improves the workflow in desktop, workstation and high-performance computing (HPC) systems. The compact M.2 design gives greater flexibility, increasing storage but also saving space.
Available in capacities from 250GB-2TB to meet your system's needs. KC2000 is a self-encrypting drive that supports end-to-end data protection using 256-bit AES hardware-based encryption and allows the use of independent software vendors with TCG Opal 2.0 security management solutions, such as Symantec™, McAfee™ and WinMagic®. KC2000 also has built-in Microsoft eDrive support, a security storage specification for use with BitLocker.
- Incredible NVMe PCIe performance
- Supports a full-security suite (TCG Opal 2.0, AES 256-bit, eDrive)
- Ideal for desktop, workstations, and high-performance computing (HPC) systems
- Upgrade your PC with capacities of up to 2TB
- With a capacity of 500 GB, you have large storage space for all your documents and data
- With 256-bit encryption protect all your valuable data and keep your personal files safe & secure
- The high-read speed of 2.93 GB/s maximizes system performance and saves time while you are doing complex tasks
- Write speed of 1.95 GB/s enables you to perform write-related tasks in seconds rather than minutes
- PCI Express 3.0 x4 interface provides enhanced bandwidth for the quick access of data by the operating system and applications