Axiom C565n 120 GB Solid State Drive - M.2 2280 Internal - SATA (SATA-600) - TAA Compliant
- Silicon Motion SM2258 controller
- SATA 3.1 Compliant SATA 6Gb/s - backwards compatible with SATA 3Gb/s and 1.5Gb/s
- ATA/ATAPI-8-ACS3 command set compliant
- Industry-standard 512 byte sector support
- SLC caching accelerates burst performance
- DTT mode enhances sustained write performance
- Global wear leveling evens program/erase counts to extend drive lifespan
- StaticDataRefresh technology ensures data integrity
- Intelligent garbage collection routines for advanced free space management
- TRIM command support (OS dependent)
The Axiom C565n Series M.2 SSD combines performance and reliability with low power operation to make the ideal mobile drive. The high read and write performance will satisfy the most demanding power user. While the low power mode extends battery life for the road warrior.
Providing an industry-leading bandwidth of more than 565MB/sec transfers, the Axiom C565n Series M.2 SSD can approach the limits of the SATA 6Gb/s interface on large transfers. Performance reaches enterprise class standards with up to 86,000 IOPS.
A robust LDPC algorithm and StaticDataRefresh technology protect the data. Efficient bad block management and reduced write amplification further bolster endurance. Drive health is monitored using an SSD-specific set of S.M.A.R.T. attributes. The combination of these techniques provides data protection unrivaled in the storage industry.