APC by Schneider Electric Back-UPS 650 VA Desktop UPS
- Provides emergency power through short and medium-length power outages
- 390-watt/650-VA output capacity for powerful performance
- Disconnected battery notifier warns when battery is not available
- Dataline surge protector guards equipment from power surges on data lines
- Wiring fault LED indicator informs of potentially dangerous wiring problems
This 120-volt, eight-outlet battery backup and uninterruptible power supply (UPS) provide emergency power through short and medium-length power outages. Battery backup features a 390-watt/650-VA output capacity. USB connection lets you use your PC to access additional power protection and management features. Disconnected battery notifier warns you when a battery is not available to provide backup power. Dataline surge protector guards your connected equipment from power surges on the data lines. Wiring fault LED indicator informs you of potentially dangerous wiring problems in the wall circuit. Plus, this battery backup protects electronics from surges and spikes without reducing the battery power that's used to run primary electronics during an outage.